Why Paradigm Restoration?
For more than 10 years, Paradigm Restoration® has provided professional restoration services and expert house cleaning services and understands how critical it is to get people back in their homes and companies back in operation quickly.
Standards in Excellence
That’s why Paradigm Restoration uses only the best equipment, innovative technologies and a built-in accountability process to assure every job is done right. Setting the highest standards in water, fire, smoke and mold damage restoration, where customer anxieties can run high, requires a continuous focus and dedication to self-analysis and improvement. That’s why Paradigm restoration services specialists are graded and evaluated on response time, professionalism and customer satisfaction. We enthusiastically seek out, listen to and act upon the concerns of the people we serve. The feedback we receive from our customers is critical to our success.
Exceeding customer expectations is what sets us apart. We are committed to the four tenets of customer-service excellence:
- Fast response
- Quality results
- Genuine concern
- Clear communication
Once Paradigm Restoration is on the job, customers can expect quality results and a superior customer experience. Paradigm Restoration sets the benchmark in home restoration and commercial restoration.
Based on years of experience in flood restoration, fire restoration, smoke damage and mold removal, Paradigm Restoration has put into practice a comprehensive and customer care-focused protocol system.
Adopted, practiced and embraced by every Paradigm Restoration emergency response location, Paradigm Restoration’s protocol system is a great reminder that the latest in technology, equipment and training matters little if a genuine and compassionate concern and respect for the customer isn’t shown on every job.
Count on Paradigm Restoration. Every Time.
Here is what you can expect from Paradigm restoration services specialists:
- Polite and clean-cut, with a friendly smile and attitude
- Honest, dependable and always working with your best interest in mind
- Knowledgeable and trained in the latest restoration and cleaning techniques and equipment
- IICRC certified in water restoration
- Drug and background checked
- Professionally attired with a personal I.D. badge
- Uses a Paradigm floor mat to wipe his feet
- Wears waterproof shoe protectors in your home or business to keep things clean
- Thoroughly explains the restoration process and welcomes your questions
- Takes photos – before, during and after
- Provides you with full documentation and job scope before any work starts
- Waits for your approval to begin the job
- Cleans up after the job is done – as if he was never there
- Welcomes your feedback and offers you an opportunity to give it through a survey